Road maintenance - construction work on roundabouts: Monday, March 27 to Friday, March 31, 2023
As part of a road maintenance project, EuroAirport will conduct renovation works on the central roundabout in the French sector. It is located near highway exit no. 36 of Autoroute A35 in the direction of Basel-Mulhouse.
Please find below a site plan of the works:
These works will be carried out from March 27 to March 31, 2023. They include various construction phases during which traffic flow towards the Airport can be guaranteed for the most part, but sometimes with less fluid traffic.
However, road closures and traffic detours will be required during a construction phase. In order to minimise the impact for all road users as much as possible, the works will be carried out at night.
Summary of the impact for road users:
- During the nights from March 27 to March 31, the road will be completely closed from 20:00 to 06:00 for asphalt paving.
- A detour will be in place to exit the airport terminal. Road users will be informed about the work by means of signs in front of the construction site.
- 20:00 to 06:00: closure and detour of the following highway access roads and exits:
- Highway exit no. 36 of the A35 coming from Basel
- A35 highway access road coming from EuroAirport, in the direction of both Mulhouse and Basel
- 20:00 to 06:00: no access to the Autopole and F6 parking structure
EuroAirport apologises in advance for any inconvenience road users may encounter.