Passing through the security checks
The security staff carry out checks for your safety with respect for your person.
We recommend that you refer to the page "Check-in", indicating when you should be at the security checks prior to take-off, in order to give you sufficient time to pass through the checkpoints and allow you to reach your departure gate in good time.
- Make certain that your hand luggage contains no objects forbidden in cabin luggage.
- Show your boarding pass to the security staff.
- Put your hand luggage on the conveyor belt of the X-ray machine. Remove the plastic bag containing liquids, laptop computers, cameras and any other large electrical appliance and place them in the trays.
- Remove your jacket or coat, your hat, scarf, etc. and empty your pockets (keys, mobile phone, change, etc.). Place them in a tray. You may be asked to remove your belt and/or your shoes.
- You may undergo further checks: body search (this will be carried out by a person of the same sex as yourself)...
- ...or your hand baggage may be searched.
After the security check, please don’t forget to recover all your personal effects from the conveyor belt of the X-ray machine and proceed to the departure hall at your convenience.