Summer flight plan 2022: a wide range of destinations to choose from
Flights to over 90 destinations with 25 airlines: the flight plan for the summer season will start on 27 March 2022 with a number of new destinations.
- Return to greater flight numbers with more hub connections added
- Two new destinations: Chania and Kukës
- One new airline: Air Albania, the national airline of Albania
- Once again flying from EuroAirport: Aegean Airlines to Athens and Air Transat to Montreal
- More latest-generation aircraft operating from EuroAirport
For more information: EuroAirport Press Release