2011 Summer flight plan from EuroAirport:
- More than 80 scheduled flight destinations
- Offers from more than 60 tour operators
- Further improvements for business passengers
- New destinations
The summer flight plan for EuroAirport begins with the change to summer time on Sunday 27th March 2011 and will remain valid until Saturday 29th October 2011. It features a wide variety of new destinations, more frequent flights and three new airlines.
The new destinations offered from EuroAirport are as follows:
- Bejaia (1x weekly) with Aigle Azur
- Berlin-Tegel (12x weekly), Malta (1x weekly) and Nador (2x weekly) with airberlin
- Rimini (1x weekly) with the Italian airline Air Vallée
- London-Heathrow (19x weekly) and Manchester, (1x weekly) with bmi (British Midland International)
- Dresden (3x weekly), Edinburgh (4x weekly), Copenhagen (4x weekly), Las Palmas (2x weekly) and Venice (3x weekly) with easyJet
- Copenhagen (6x weekly) and Rome (7x weekly) with Swiss
- Moscow (1x weekly) with Vim Airlines
- Enfidha (Tunisia) with airberlin/Belair and Tunis Air
- Djerba with Tunis Air.
The following changes will therefore take effect in the summer flight plan:
Introduction of a weekly flight to Bejaia
An additional 12 weekly flights to Berlin-Tegel, 2 flights per week to Nador and one weekly flight to Malta.
Air Vallée (NEW)
One weekly flight to Rimini
Introduction of nineteen flights per week to London-Heathrow and seven flights per week to Manchester.
In addition to the existing service, an offering of three flights per week to Dresden, four flights to Edinburgh, four flights to Copenhagen, two flights to Las Palmas, three flights to Tel Aviv and three flights to Venice.
Increase in frequency of services to Frankfurt from five to six flights daily
Increase in frequency from 3 to 5 flights per week to Antalya and introduction of 2 flights per week to Izmir.
Will no longer be flying to London-City and Warsaw. Introduction of six flights per week to Copenhagen and daily flights to Rome, and increased frequency of weekly services to Barcelona (an additional eight flights per week) and Hamburg (an additional twelve flights per week). During July and August, SWISS will also be flying to Nice for the first time as a holiday destination.
VIM Airlines (NEU)
Introduction of a weekly flight to Moscow
The 2011 summer flight plan can be downloaded from our homepage www.euroairport.com.