EuroAirport cements partnership with Swiss IndoorsAt the end of July, EuroAirport and Swiss Indoors signed a contract to continue and extend their partnership. As of 2020, the airport is to sponsor Switzerland’s biggest sport event for a further three years.
EuroAirport launches awareness campaign about unattended luggage
EuroAirport wins Top Efficiency Excellence AwardEuroAirport has been presented an award by the independent experts of the Air Transport Research Society (ATRS) for the most efficient European airport in its category for 2019. The award shows that EuroAirport can hold its place in an international competitive environment.
Summer holidays 2019: shorter queues despite more passengers 31 additional border police, better passenger management and more information
EuroAirport's 2019 summer flight plan offers lots of choiceMore than 630 departures per week to over 100 destinations with 25 airlines
• Six new destinations: Alghero, Berlin Tegel, Kutaisi, Marseilles, Monastir, Tirana
• A new airline with key hub connections: TAP Air Portugal to Lisbon
• More flights to Amsterdam
• New charter flights to Catania
• Two flights weekly to Montreal with an Airbus A321 NEO
Sunday, 24 March 2019, from 10 am to 5 pm: EuroAirport Aviation Collectors Show